Amanda Peguero Marquez
Rosy Ortiz De Gasca
Sara Cortes De Pavon
Who Is Eligible?
– Be an alumni of Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority, Inc., having graduated from an accredited four-year institution.
– Be an active member in good standing for a minimum of 5 consecutive years preceding application for Lifetime Membership.
– Not have any financial debt to their collegiate chapter, associate chapter, or alumni association.
– Be in judicial good standing.
– Have been a member of an Alumni Association or Alumni-at-Large for a minimum of two years.
How much does it cost to become a lifetime member?
We have a number of different payment options that make it easy to purchase a Lifetime Membership!
i. One-Time: Requires a one-time payment of $1990.00
ii. Quarterly: Requires a deposit of $199.00 and four (4) quarterly payments of $447.75
iii. Monthly: Requires a deposit of $199.00 and twenty (20) monthly payments of $89.55
Lifetime membership dues and fees do not cover local alumni association dues
What do I receive with my
We are so excited you asked! If membership is paid in a one-time payment of $1990.00 full benefits of lifetime membership go into effect immediately. You will receive the following:
- Exclusive Lifetime Membership Pin
- Exclusive Membership Card
- Discount at nationally-sponsored events
- Recognition on SLG’s national website, social media, sorority publications, and at national events.
- Preferential seating at national events
- Membership Accident Protection Insurance
- Exclusive access to Lifetime Membership items
- Any other recognition as deemed appropriate
- National announcement of the commitment
Can I still join an
Of course! We encourage you to participate with your local chapter to be even more connected to our Gamma family! By becoming a Lifetime member, you will be billed directly by Headquarters.
Remember, Lifetime membership covers you POR VIDA. You do not have to pay national dues again, despite any future increases in our membership dues.
If interested please contact, Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to get started.