LM REVITIZELED ISSUE #1
LM REVITIZELED ISSUE #2
LM REVITIZELED ISSUE #3
We want to amplify your voice.
To create this publication, SLG needs the assistance of the membership collegiate and alumni.
- Submit Story Ideas: Use this form to submit ideas, sister spotlights submissions and feature story suggestions. You can also submit photos through this form.
- Email: SLG accepts photos that have been emailed straight from the camera/phone that are not compressed or cropped. Emailed photos should NOT be embedded into the body of an email or a Microsoft Word document; they should be files that are attached to the email. Send emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provide Feedback: You can also email email@example.com with feedback or letters to the editor if there is a specific issue or article you need to access.
- Any photos submitted should be at least 300 dpi/ppi (usually 1 MB or larger).
- Most photos taken with a phone will not be in a high resolution. Photos may not include any drinking glasses, cups, cans or bottles, regardless of the subjects’ age.
- Opt for quality action shots and photos of small groups or individuals of two to 10 people.
- All pictures and articles submitted are the property of Sigma Lambda Gamma Sorority.
- They are subject to use and publication in all Sigma Lambda Gamma materials.
- These photos may be used for speeches, presentations, the SLG website, SLG’s social media, an extension website, brochures and videos.
- All photos should include; entity name in the title of the photo. Also, include the name of your entity/group in text form, (i.e.: collegians from Zeta-Washington or alumni of Chicago AA ).
- Include full names, if possible.